Sunday 29 March 2009

I saw the lightning outside my window. I heard the thunder following through. I'm writing what I feel like right now. Whilst I'm listening to the music that I copied from a friend. I like what I'm listening to right now. The rain start pouring outside. My heart feels calmed and at ease. 

Most people misunderstand me. They always thought I am what they thought. I'm not good at explaining things. I'm worst at expressing my self. I stumbled at each and every words that comes out from my mouth. Always ended up saying the wrong things at the wrong time.

I can't tell others what I felt. I unable to share what I saw. I'm keeping inside of me what I heard. The things that touches me. The sounds that soothe my ears. The beauty that makes my heart beat faster than usual. 

I ended up listening instead of talking. I ended up smiling and remained in silence.