Friday 20 March 2009

For a dear friend of mine

Emailed that I sent to a dear friend on 14th January 2009 when I heard about the sad news about her stillborn son could not survived the world.

Everybody is fighting their own league. Everybody have their own share of pain and happiness. Everybody is trying to survive and be better than their yesterday. Everybody is a survivor and everybody is a hero.
________________________________________________

Dear (My Friend),

I've heard about the news from (Another Friend),
I'm deeply very sorry, sad and hurt.

But if I said that I knew how sad that you feel inside, I'm wrong.
And if I said that I knew how hurt the pain that you felt, I'm wrong.

I can only say that only you can actually felt the sadness and the pain.
I'm really so sorry.

How I wish I can ease the sadness and the pain that you felt inside you.
How I wish I can shared the burden with you.
How I wish I can enlighten the world around you now so you can smile again.

Allah had better plan for you and I pray to Allah that the future will be easy for you.

I hope you will be patient with this situation and I know that you are a very brave and strong lady. You have always am.

You can count on me for emotionally support and I will always be your friend.

Take care and get well soon.