Sunday 1 March 2009

Does my heart's hurt? I don't know

I went out with a friend yesterday and she asked me how do I take the bad news that she told me previously about the other person that really concern me. I was silent for a while thinking of my next reaction. Jokingly I told her that I didn't really mind and as usual I do makes lot of jokes about lots of things and others. This is something that I've been aware for a very long time and guess that I've put some precaution inside of me so that it would not hurt me so much when the time finally arrived. The time when some confirmation being make and done and at last somebody feels it's the right thing and it's the right time to tell me.

I think that she would think that I might be a bit heartbroken by the news but actually I don't really know how do I felt. I've been set aside my feeling temporarily and I haven't really decide if it should really hurt my heart or not. Or am I running away from this feeling so that it would not hurt so much? I'm not sure. There is something about it that I've been thinking. Some similarity that only I knew and I've been thinking for my next action about how should I feels and my reaction.