Wednesday 18 March 2009

The life and the journey

I don't mind if I still can't see what is it beyond my fist because I still can think about it again and again until I'm sure what I want my fate to be.

Even if I only find it at the end of my life, I still can be satisfied with it because life is not about what I want finally in the end. I know it is important but to me life is about my own journey.

It doesn't really matter although I felt both the pain and the joy. It doesn't really matter when I suffered the years of misery and had a minute of bliss. I'm happy when I'm able to cherish every minutes that I can remember.

Currently what I want is to stay and I need no reason to give myself or others. It's what my heart told me and it's what I'm going to do. To stay it is as long as chances given to stay.