Friday 6 March 2009

Beyond my fist

My Street Fighter favourite quotes.

Master : Ken, what do you see beyond your fist?
Ken : My fate.

Still remembering the moment when I watched the anime. When is it? I think more than ten years ago. What do I see beyond my fist? Nothing. What would my fate will be? I don't know where my fate is leading me. May be I should start creating one. But, what is it?

My right knee is in pain. Due to old injury. Too many injuries that I can recalled. Falls from the bike or falls down during hiking and mountain climbing or from sparring. Anyway, this pain irritates me. I guess that I should overcome this pain. Stretching a bit would be nice. But after stretching, I guess doing back a bit an old pole form that I still can remember when others already rusted and being forgotten. Sweating and tired, I laid on the cold floor. My right knee doesn't hurt that much now.
Still thinking. What will it be beyond my fist. Still seeing nothingness. Slowly I look at my palm. What do I have now? I'm not seeing anything except for my two head lines. What is my energy except that for protecting others. What is my strength except that for guiding others. Why do I always can feels the pain of others. Why do I always can trace the reaction and changes in others. Why do my heartbeats can always able to sense the things before it happen? Is it a good or bad thing? For me? Is it a gift or a curse? I don't know. Why do I always put others first beyond me. I'm not strong or anything. Why people always look at me as somebody that they can trust and lean to. What do they see that I can't see in me.

Still, I can't see my fate beyond my fist.