Sunday 1 March 2009

Overcome fear

It's only the first day of the week and I've already felt very tired. It's only twelve past nine at night and I've already felt very sleepy. I'm trying to stay awake as I'm trying at least to release something out of my head. Listening to Michelle Branch's songs as I continue typing. Another four days to go and I can't hardly wait. Sound a bit sad as I can't enjoying the days and I hope the weeks goes by quickly. Like a person who's trying to continuously spinning the wool just to forget the worries and ended up being old before time.

Trying to remember things that will give me something and can makes me strong and strive on. But currently in this tired mind of mine, I'm remembering the day when my friend tricked me into wearing the safety jacket and pushed me into the fast flowing river when she knows that I'm terrified of water. Any kind of water either deep water or fast flowing water terrified me and leaves me trauma. That moment when I cried and yelled so hard in my life because I was so terrified with fear and panic. That moment when my friend laugh so hard and shouted that I'm going to be alright. Swept away by the current until I have no more voice and energy left to shout.

When suddenly I was calmed and floating. Thanks to the safety jacket when I thought I was going to be swept away and die. Thanks to my friend that I was be able to overcome my fear. Although I'm still afraid of water but it's not as bad as before. The lesson that I cherished and won't forget easily.

My friend was right and I was alright.