Saturday 11 April 2009

It was never about me

A few days ago I finally got part of the answer I've searching for all the while. I finally understand all that I've been through all this years. My anger, my pain, my sickness, my misery and all. I thought it's all mine. I've been confused and felt so different. I'm always been misunderstood and I'm not able to explain why.

Why do I think so differently and why do I felt so differently. Why do I angry all the time and cried at the same time. Why do I suddenly fall sick and able to recover the next day. Why do I suddenly felt my chest too tight and unable to breath that I cough continuously when actually I'm not sick. Why do I suddenly I felt like my heart had been stab that it hurts so much and I cry because I just can't stand the pain I felt inside.

They are all not mine actually. I've never thought so all this time.

Is it a curse that I can feels other's pain? Is it a tragedy that I can feels other's misery? Is it a problem that I can feels other's anger? Is it a weakness that I can feels other's feeling?

It was never about me. I can't deny what I am and I can't pretend I didn't know.

How can I help others?
God I need strength and courage to help others.
God I need guidance how to ease their pain and misery.