Tuesday 14 April 2009

Suddenly I understand

How come I've never realise it before
After all this years I've been shouting and crying
How come it takes me years to understand
After all this years I've been searching for the answer

I thought that I'm cursed and nearly going insane
It's a crowded room inside of me and I can hardly breath
I can't control my thoughts and my feelings
All become so loud, so uncertain, so deep and so tragic

But now I start to listen slowly
To the sound of the waves and the heartbeats
A true feelings and emotions deep inside
That can't never portrait by the outside

And now I'm able to feels and able to separate
The emotions that are actually mine which I can keep
And the emotions that have been passing through my door
Which I can choose to let inside or leave outside