Monday 26 January 2009

Reasons to stay. Do I need one?

Been thinking about all the reasons that I can think off for me to stay here. Been thinking why should I need a reason at all when I don't really like it here. I just can decide when ever I want to decide. But still. Why does this heart of mine want to stay as long as I could if chances given. Then why do I need any reason to stay or to leave when my heart already makes the decision.

To stay it is as long chances given to stay.

My head been cracking it's way most of the day to find the answer when my heart already firm with the answer from the begining.

I will listen to my heart this time.

But, is the decision to stay made by my heart got anything to do with that person?. I guess this time my head need to be involved and I should consider and appreciate it.