Friday 30 January 2009

I have a good day

The day finally arrived. The day when my age turned a year older.
Actually I'm looking forward for the day and being anxious at the same time.
Was worried that if it turned out the other way round.
I was lucky. I was happy on the day.

Hearing my mom's singing and wishing to me. My dad's wishes. Also a call from another sister. Including wishes in text messaging from my other sisters.

Hearing my good friend's voice, singing and wishing to me. The voice I seldom hear. The voice I've been waiting to hear. The voice that can calm my heart.

What else I'm wishing for the day.

I'm full and grateful.

Added with all the wishes from my friends, colleagues and the team. The lunch gathering and the cakes. It do makes me feels nervous and shy a bit because I'm not used to it.

Anyhow, I'm overloaded and could not stop smiling.

I have a good day and it was fun.