Sunday 21 December 2008

Finally

"I'm moving out by early jan 09. I'm giving u back all the air and space in the house that u want all this time. Tq"

That is exactly the text message that I sent out to the person that only find happiness by making me miserables. Decision making comes with responsibility which we had to stick and stand on what we decide. Sooner or later we have to face it.

Sometimes we will never knew what kind of decision that we should take and when we should make it. I'm still shivering but I knew that I should have make this decision long time ago. Happiness belong to ourselves and we should not let others take control of it. We also should not let others take it from us.

I knew deep inside of me, by moving out which means I've decide to move on with my life and take control of my happiness. I'm free to decide where I'm going and do the things that I like. I brace myself to take the one step forward of my life and I will continue stepping forward into the future.