Wednesday 17 December 2008

Grateful

This year nearly end and new year will start in a few weeks time
With a few good and lots of bad things happening

I'm feeling grateful

For the choice that I can finally make
After facing countless of searching and rejection

For being able to move on
After all the miserable phase I had to pass through

For being able to let go
After all the heartache and headache I had to swallow and bear

For the friends that still hang out with me
After all they are able and not able to do for me

For the family that still believe in me
After all the distance and time zone that separate us

Sometimes makes me wonder
Is it the time again for me to make the annual reality check
After all it is nearly new year
It could be a turning point for me
To be able to have choices and be able to make a decision