Sunday 7 December 2008

Downfall Yourself

When the right time comes finally
for your own downfall
So be it as it will be
You don't have to regret it later

Remember that I'm not your downfall
You fall on your own and that is the way it is
So don't drag me down with you
I have my own life to spare

You want people to know me
Based on what you had told them
So be it cause if that is what your wish
There is nothing that I can do

But don't you ever forget
People will knew you too
Based also on what you had told them
Cause I don't have to open my mouth anyway

You can hold on to what ever you want
You can stick to what ever you belief in
You want to be heard and that's you have been doing
You can insist to be heard again and again if that is what you want

And you know that yourself
I don't mind and I don't really care
I live my life my own way and do the things that I like
So downfall yourself and go there yourself