Sunday 9 September 2012

Possibility of Possible

I am chatting with my self. Can I make the impossible be possible. I will never knew if I don't try. I will never knew if I am not curious. Finding passion like I can pluck it from the tree. Every song I am listening to is giving me the hints. Like magics and miracles. Goes back to what I believe it to be. Goes back way to that innocent and childlike way. The energies that is flowing inside of me, finding ways to live and living life. The ideas pop up like hills fulls of mushrooms. Beautiful as it is. It's up to me to view the scenery or to pick up all the mushrooms with my basket of thought. Easy as it seems to be. The possibility created within me. The curiosity built up within me. The passion finding it ways to me. Changing my place with the stars as they are looking up towards me. As if I am the one who is showing them the ways. The possibility of possible, is all within inside of me.