Sunday 9 September 2012

Flowing back into myself.

I am writing back again after quite some time. After settling back the unsettling wave deep within me. Only I could tell when the time come. For me to emerge back again. I thought I have lost the gift of words after feelings the numbness and stiffness. How foolish I could be and thinking I just need to change the directions. Feeling in all the change of wave and emotions. It's a bliss after all calming the storms and turmoils. As I have said before, after the storm have pass, the calm sea is a beautiful scenery. All I have to do is just change back the direction towards inwards. Like cherish the moment and enjoying the music of life.    Curious have I become, about what life set before me. Seeing the glimpse of the future and set to decide what I want for it to become. Nobody knew and as I never knew. When the time comes, I will know. And I will smile and I have already smile, the moment I saw the future set beyond me. Be true to myself. I am flowing back into my self.