Tuesday 11 August 2009

No Option

I have no option. That's what I have been told. I stayed because I have no option. I was in silence. Is it true? Questioning my self again and again.

Last year I was offered a job in the UAE which I turned down because I still like it here. Last year also I was offered to operate a branch of a printing shop by my sister which I said wait and hold on first. Which I still hold on to my heart. A few weeks ago my friend offered me to join working with her for the airport project which I said wait and see for another two years.

Then I was told that I stayed because I have no option. I was angry. I was angry at myself. Where do I belong to? Which place suits me? What kind of job that makes me happy? What should I have doing now?

Don't make decision when you angry. You will not makes the right decision because it's all because of anger. Anger will only clouded your mind and heart which you will regret afterwards. But I need to be angry to force my self to wake up from this slumber sleep. Dreaming in this comfort zone which I've been hiding from the real me and the world of reality.

Currently I know I'm a joke to myself. I'm not being the best of me by doing this kind of job. This line of work. To add that this project it self is a joke to the everyone.

Questioning back myself. I am the one who is limiting my options. I am the one who is allowing somebody putting words into my head that I have no option. If I'm down, I'm the responsible one and no one else.