Saturday 8 August 2009

Have Faith in Me, Please

To the trouble heart that has been knocking on my door
What can I do for you my friend
Just please tell me what should I do
You can't just wandering around like that unconsciously

Crying silently in your own world
Alone with an empty room in your heart
Longing for something that is still far from your reach
Although your mind keep telling you to go for it

Your inner self is reaching out
Whilst your hand is pushing away
The eyes of sorrow is torn in between
As the spoken words makes the decision

You are hurting your self even more
Day by day and moment by moment
Although you say to your self that's it's okay
Determination and mind setting is more important

Do you know that your heart is in me as well
From the day you reach out from a far
As I hold and care for it like my own
Feeling the pain every time you cry