Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'm smiling to my heart

I walked pass the crowd of friends and strangers
Every day and every night
Alive and living my life like the rest of them
Yet I'm different and alone in my own world

I talked and I shared like nothings wrong
But deep in my heart I alone knew
As I hears and I feels without any boundaries
The hearts and emotions floating around me

I used to shiver and almost losing my mind
When I feels the pulse in the air finding it's way to my heart
I realised I have an empty space in my heart
And I was crushing myself to destruction

I'm learning to fills the space and heals the wound
Learning my way to save my heart and my mind
I find hope and suddenly love come naturally
Filling the space until faith comes along

I'm smiling to my heart and others in silence
I'm able to give hope to mine and others as well
Truly amazing and still makes me amused till now
I don't know how it works but it works anyway

Loving my heart till it overflows to the surrounding
As long I'm able to control I won't give up hoping
I see the beauty and cherish even to the smallest things
Spreading the unseen and hope to see them smile