Monday 9 February 2009

Things About My Self

Lately there are some kind of trend where friends create questionaires and tagged other friends. At first I thought the people who created all this tag things have lots of free time or does not have other things to do. I also thought at first that they are silly things. But since I was tagged by friends, so I might as well took the challenge. Then I realised that it was really hard to answer all the question although they are all only about myself. All this time and I do not have any idea about me and things that connected to me. I'm a stranger to myself.

I sit down in deep thought. Who am I. Reading the questionaire one by one. Repeating again and again. The first few sentences were quite hard because I seems have forgotten the memories of my childhood, all the things that I like and dislike, what I want to be and what I want to do. It was like searching back the lost me that have been forgotten. One after another the question seems easy now and I can answer either long or short. Now I can even describe in detail and connect to other things that I like and want.

Thanks to all my friends and their challenges, I'm found back the missing pieces of me. Now I realised nearly all the things about my self.