Friday 20 February 2009

My brain won't stop thinking

As I was sitting on the couch alone at home tonight. Listening to the music and holding a book in my hand at the same time. Trying to finish off the book as I have delayed it for several weeks now. Distracted by the one Japanese song, I stop for a while. Listening and enjoying every notes like it was the first time I heard it. I don't have to understand to enjoy something nice.

I walked to the window and opened it. Letting the fresh cool air into the room. I seldom open the window due to sounds of the people chattering at the nearby restaurant. But tonight is quite peaceful. Still looking out the window and the night is quite dark. No full moon tonight? I was hoping to see one. I guess there is no perfect night when we are expecting it to be perfect. So decided to accept the beauty of imperfection and make tonight is a beautiful one whether it's perfect or not. It does not really matter as long as I'm enjoying it.

Sitting back on the couch and wondering about lots of things. With the book now on the coffee table, untouched and Japanese music still playing. I have lots of things in my mind and I guess that I just can't stop thinking. My brain was never satisfied of being relaxed like my muscles and other parts of my body. My brain keeps talking to itself and trying putting into words for every memories that I've experienced and feels. Trying to compose everything the way it want. Never satisfied until weird but beautiful sentences being created. I guess that I have no choice but to write down in my blog.