Sunday 22 February 2009

My aunt went to a better place

The usual weekly telephone call to my mother. It went as usual, relax and casual. Until at the end of the conversation my mom told me to pray for my aunt. I was stunned. I asked mom when?. "Last Friday". Just simple answer and direct to the point. Again I asked another question where? "Trengganu, but uncle brought back the body to Johore" replied mom. Why Trengganu? The answers really break my heart.

It looks that none of my sisters and brother knew about it. Or else they've already informed me earlier. Or did they actually care? They never care or they are too busy caring about themselves. What ever.

At last there are no more pain and sorrow for my aunt. I was a bit relief but my heart's really hurt. I asked mom when uncle is going to die and can I pray uncle to die sooner? Calmly mom said that God won't answer bad prayer and bad intention. I know. But it still hurt. I asked mom not to feel sad and don't cry too much.

Still hurt and I can't ease the pain. Trying to fight back the tears. I can't talk and I can't eat. I can't think. I'm trying to erase the memories coz it's too painful. Still fighting back the tears. God loves my aunt and I know she's in much more better place now.