Saturday 6 June 2009

Don't misunderstood me

Don't misunderstood me for what I knew and why I'm not able to reveal everything.

I cried and yet I smiled. My heart hurt so much and yet I felt so relief. I have so much tears and yet I can finally open my eyes.

I made them my burden and yet they are not mine to start with. I made them my own just because I cared compared to the rest. I've just got my answer and finally I will let go half the burden. I'm strong enough to carry this weight but I will put it down.

I will always know and yet I will view from a distance. They will finally realised their own burden but it's up to them. Only time will tell them whether they are ready or not. Only they can tell them selves whether they can take it or not. Don't misunderstood me but it's not me to decide.

If they turn their face around and they will find me where I've been standing for some quite time, smiling with warm eyes and open heart. Because I still care.