Friday 8 May 2009

What A World Now Days

Yesterday morning I was feeling dizzy and feels like I can vomit anytime. I have tears in my eyes and I was blinking hard all the time to get rid of the tears. Trying to pull myself together. I know the cup nearly full and it's time for me to drain it before I lose my mind. I'm breathing deeply and waiting for the moment. I know the moment will come for me to vomit and drained the cup. It was less than a week and the cup nearly full. What a week and what a world now days.

At last the moment comes and I rushed downstairs. It was a painful moment but I'm used to it. Suddenly I'm feeling okay and able to smile. It was like nothing had happen and I'm fresh all over again. Something that I'm used to also except that I'm a bit exhausted and had a harsh voice.

Go and find positive energy I was told but where is the positive energy when all I can sense is negative in the air. What a sad world now days when everyone is swallowing their dreams and letting go their own happiness just to survive this world. What a heavy world now days when everyone is carrying burdens on their shoulders all day all around. What a tense world now days when everyone is tied and boundary is all around them.

Again, what a world now days.