Saturday 9 May 2009

Calm sea is a very beautiful sight when the storm have cleared

I went hanging out with my buddies last night and ended up sleeping quite late. Was thinking about waking up late and chill out the rest of the day. Anyway what I planned is only a plan.

Early morning I was disturbed by this uneasiness that suddenly makes me awake from my sleep. I could not go back to sleep as this feeling so intense and feels like a bit of hatred. I know it's not mine and it must have reason why it reached me. I know it's pushing and pulling at the same time.

I waited for a few hours hoping for this feeling to cool down because it might be there in the other heart for only temporary. Since the storm just won't move away. I know it's the right moment to make a move.

I have listened, I have been patient, I made a move and I waited.

I listened and suddenly I smiled. The storm in the other heart have cleared and the sea is calm for the time being. It's good at least for the moment.

Calm sea is a very beautiful sight when the storm have cleared.