Monday 17 November 2008

I've come from a far - Created on 2nd May 2007

I've come from a far
Far from my home
Far from my family
Far from my friends

I've come with nothing
Except for
Shattered pieces of my heart
And a little bit of hope that I held in my hand

I'm a stranger to the surrounding
I'm a stranger to the people
I'm a stranger to the land
I'm a stranger to my self

I don't know where to start
I don't know how to start
I don't know how long it will take me
I don't know how it's going to end

But I realized that
There will be nobody to save me
There will be nobody to help me
There will be nobody to show me

I can only cry my heart out in the dark
And shout to the wind that pass me by

I can only smile back every time I've cried
And stand up every time I fell down

I closed my eyes for a very long time
Seeing the darkness inside of me
Feeling the shattered pieces of my heart that still beating in side of me
I clutch my fist and held the remaining little bit of hope

I was nobody to them but I realized that
That it doesn't really matter
What am I to my self is the most important
I my self is the treasure