Saturday 18 October 2014

Being gifted is a beauty

Being gifted is a beauty.
Being overwhelmed is a bliss.
For being able to see what others don't.
For being able to listen what others don't.
For being able to touch what others don't.
For being able to feel what others don't.
For being able to enjoy what others don't.
For being able to cry when others don't.
For being able to smile when others don't.
For being able to laugh when others don't.
For being able to wait when others don't.
For being able to receive when others can't.
For being able to give when others can't.
What more can I want more.
What more can I wish for.
When I already have more than others.
Something that in my wish list or something that I want.
Could not be more that I have been given as a gift.
Is what I need before what I want.
Realizing the gifted of being born with this gift.
Is a gift of love. From love. To love.
Is a gift itself.
Again.
Being gifted is a beauty.