Saturday 4 September 2010

Who are we

When I'm young my dad used to ask me to show him who I am. When I put my finger to my nose, he will say that's a nose and not me. Where ever I put my finger at will always get the same answers like ears, eyes, hairs, mouth, cheek, etc. Always makes me confused and wondering who and what am I. Finally I will ask him to show me me and he will ask me to close my eyes first. Closed my eyes and he will show me but how do I know when I can't see.

I didn't get it at first. But now I understand. Who we are and what we are are as a whole. Flesh and bone. In and out. Body and soul. Feelings and emotions. Brain, heart and guts.

That can never be separated and identify individually. When I closed my eyes, I'm able to feels myself as a whole. each part of me. Now, even when I opened my eyes, I'm still able to feels myself, as a complete person.